Mais, c'est foutument bon. Et je trouve ca different comme dessert a offrir.
- 2 lbs seedless green grapes
- 2 lbs seedless red grapes
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla until blended.
- Add grapes and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Top with brown sugar and pecans before serving.