Ma chum Faye vous dirait surement que c'est pas si grecque que ca comme recette..
Mais bon, ca goute le leu et blanc :)
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Can Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 2-3 Green Onions
- 1 Tbsp Cavendar's Greek Seasoning
- 3/4 Cup Feta Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Dice the tomatoes, artichokes, and green onions.
- Combine the chopped veggies in a bowl with 1/2 cup feta, olive oil, and greek seasoning and mix well to combine the flavors.
- Lay your chicken breasts in a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with baking spray.
- Spread the veggie mixture over top of the chicken breasts evenly and sprinkle the remaining feta cheese over the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350?F for 40-50 minutes or until the chicken is done and the juices run clear.
- Serve hot over rice or on top of pita bread.