Avant de vous presenter la vraie recette, voici ma recette de sauce a Enchilada maison:
( c'est plate, mais je feelais pas pour traduire...)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Whisk in flour until well combined, about 1 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes, chili powder, oregano, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar and 1 cup water; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Je vous suggere fortement de doubler et meme trippler la recette.. parce que c'est 4 personnes affames qui vont finir de souper a ce format la. Sinon, servez le en side dishes.
- Cut each chicken breast in about 3 pieces, so that it cooks faster and put it in a small pot. Pour Enchilada sauce over it and cook covered on low to medium heat until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes. No water is needed, the chicken will cook in the Enchilada sauce. Make sure you stir occasionally so that it doesn't stick to the bottom.
- Remove chicken from the pot and shred with two forks.
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Start layering the casserole. Start with about ¼ cup of the leftover Enchilada sauce over the bottom of a baking dish. I used a longer baking dish, so that I can put 2 corn tortillas across. Place 2 tortillas on the bottom, top with ⅓ of the chicken and ⅓ of the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with ⅓ of the cheese and repeat starting with 2 more tortillas, then chicken, sauce, cheese. Repeat with last layer with the remaining ingredients, tortillas, chicken, sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes uncovered, until bubbly and cheese has melted and started to brown on top.
- Serve warm.