07 novembre 2015

Des livres a lire a haute-voix


Parce qu'a l'age de vos enfnats, c'est vous qui faites la lecture du soir.
Je vous propose de belles histoires qui sont agreable a lire a haute voix.

Favorite Books for Kids

Favorite Books about Love

Favorite Books about Love
Warning! These books may cause leaking from the ocular cavities. If you’re a sap like me, that is. These books always make me hold my little ones a little tighter and appreciate how special this motherhood thing really is.

  Favorite Books with Rhythm/Rhyme

Favorite Rhyming and Rhythm Books
These books not only have great stories, but they’re told in entertaining and engaging rhymes.
They can be tongue twisters sometimes, but the kids are always entertained by whatever goofy thing accidentally comes out of my mouth.

Favorite Interactive Books

Favorite Interactive Books
My kids love books that allow them to get involved in the reading. Anything that requires counting, opening flaps, or feeling new textures is always a big hit.

Favorite Main Characters

Favorite Main Characters

These are some of the most beloved characters in our home. We may or may not have our very own Olivia. I plead the 5th.

Favorite Winter Books

Favorite Winter Books
I’ve classified these as winter books, but we actually read them year round. The Polar Express was one of my favorites as a child; The illustrations are beautiful.
Snowy Day is dearly loved by my kids and a top pick no matter what the season.

Favorite Bedtime Books

Favorite Bedtime Books for Kids




Image hébergée par servimg.com

Aucun commentaire: