Dans ces jolies coupe (je vous aie dit que les tetes de mort c'est mon truc favori a VIE?)
ce cache des gummy bears et des worms a la vodka.
Voici la recette:
You will need:
- 1 1/2 cups of vodka (can use more or less if desired)
- 1 tub of gummi bear candies, plastic with lid (about 1kg. Tub found at Wal-mart)
- 1 can of frozen juice concentrate, any flavour desired (I used fruit punch.)
You can keep the juice frozen for now, as you will not need it for a few days.
- First step is to open the lid of your gummi bears and pour in the vodka. The amount and brand is at your discretion, though I have found 1.5 cups of Smirnoff vodka to be the best. I have tried this with raspberry vodka as well, with pleasurable results. Basically, pour the vodka into the packed bears until the alcohol barely peeks over the top.
- Give your newly introduced gummi-bears and vodka a stir, and replace the lid. Place the whole tub into the fridge.
- Let this sit for five days, stirring a couple of times each day.
Apres une soiree
Une bonne cuillere de gummy bears dans notre drink change le monde! :)