Il y a quelques jours, je vous aies parle de la nouvelle App de Jamie Oliver:
Avec cette app, viens aussi le merveilleux site web:
J'ai teste la premiere recette, presente sur le site web.
Serieux, vous ne serez pas decu.
- olive oil
- ½ bunch of fresh thyme (15g)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ½ - 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 lemon
- 500g ripe mixed-colour cherry tomatoes, on the vine
- 250g best-quality ricotta cheese
- 320g dried spelt spaghetti
- 4 handfuls of rocket
- Optional: balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4.
- Pour 3 tablespoon’s of oil into a small bowl. Run the bunch of thyme under a hot tap for 3 seconds to reawaken it, then shake dry and strip the leaves into the oil.
- Peel the garlic, then finely slice it with the chilli and add to the bowl.
- Finely grate in the lemon zest, add a pinch of sea salt and black pepper and mix together.
- Lay the cherry tomatoes in a 30cm x 40cm baking tray. Rub the flavoured oil all over the ricotta and place in the centre of the tray, then gently rub the remaining oil over the tomatoes. Add a splash of water to the tray, place in the oven and roast for 45 minutes, then remove.
- With 10 minutes to go, cook the spaghetti in a pan of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions.
- Lift the ricotta out of the tray, then shake the tomatoes off the vines, discarding the stalks.
- Add half a mug of pasta water to the tray and gently shake to loosen all the sticky goodness from the base.
- Drain the spaghetti and toss straight into the tray with a squeeze of lemon juice, season to perfection, then break that beautiful ricotta over the top.
- Sprinkle over the rocket, toss together well, then serve.