06 juin 2010

Summer Camp organisation


Yep, i have a new friend at home, named Kenmore. I will show you tomorrow. I stole the sewing machine from my mother, for the next couple of weeks.
So, i plan my summer camp, started june 14, i have to be ready if i want to make the most of it.
I put all the things i need in bag and i wrote the number of the project on it.
I have couple of things i need to find, but i'm almost ready to move on.
Gotta lot of littles projects on the side, that i would love to see finished , most of it for my Factory Girls .
And, i really miss scrapbooking lately, i wanna try some Blog Party Challenge this week.
I finished my daughter apron for our Culinary World Tour, tomorrow you will see that too.
Stay tune, will started the project in 1 or 2 weeks.
Lots of works on my desk....waiting for me!
xx

Aucun commentaire: